Accounts Sales Manager
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Accounts Sales Manager is responsible for the sales growth, account development and management in the assigned major accounts.
Specifically, the Accounts Sales Manager will:
- Work with the manufacturer’s rep organizations, distributors and customers (existing and potential) within the assigned accounts (domestic and international sights) to increase business with existing customers and new customers with new and existing products
- Ensure the Mfg.’s Rep’ organizations and distributors are providing effective field sales support and monitor their performance on a regular and formal basis
- Track and report customer trends in technology, products, competition, pricing, and market direction to the Director of Sales
- Provide product training to the Rep’s and Distributors on a basis, participating in setting up trade show and other promotional activity as needed
- Responsible for the attainment of direct booking and sales goals for the assigned accounts either direct and/or through an authorized distributor
- Takes ownership of strategy development, product development, pricing strategy and recommendations, for all assigned accounts and secure concurrence of agreed upon strategy from the Director of Sales and manufacturer’s representative
- Secures performance of manufacturer’s representatives in achievement bookings and shipment plan for all products, forecast accuracy, and achievement of strategic customer penetration plans
- Monitors major opportunities within the assigned accounts and to capture the business
- Develops and maintain effective communication with manufacturer’s representatives, distributors and customers
- Provides clear internal communication on customers and programs, as well as work with internal departments and internal systems in support of customers and their requirements
- Participate in the Material Review Board (MRB) – including developing and processing Discrepant Material Reports (DMRs) and performing part analysis as directed by the MRB members
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years related sales experience
- MS Office computer knowledge
- Strong oral and written skills
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines
- Must be able to work in a quick paced environment
- Availability for nonstandard or extended work schedule
- Strong project and product management skills
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
To review all of OTTO’s available opportunities,
please visit our career page by clicking on the link below:
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Request for Assistance / Reasonable Accommodation:
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the online application process. You may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability.
If you need an alternative method for applying, please contact OTTO Engineering via telephone at 847-428-7171 or email at HRDepartment @ ottoexcellence.com
These contact tools may be used only by individuals with a disability for accommodation requests; please do not inquire as to the status of an application.
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.
Required degree level
- Bachelor Degree