Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
This position is for an Associate Medical Director within the DisitamabVedotin program. This position will be responsible for supporting a late-stage clinical trial. The successful candidate should ideally have prior experience in clinical trials and supporting development programs.
- Lead clinical study teams and ensure appropriate medical monitoring for ongoing clinical studies
- Lead development and maintenance of clinical documents (e.g. protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, clinical study reports)
- Lead development of clinical study documents to be used in regulatory interactions and filings
- Develop manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings
- Evaluate safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies to inform clinical strategy
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development strategies
- Support ongoing study activities and collaborate across functions for study level deliverables
- MD or DO with board certification in hematology/oncology
- 1-3 years of industry experience or 3 years of clinical experience after oncology fellowship
- Has a strong leadership presence and the ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders
- Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership and colleagues, as well as external collaborators, including investigators/medical professionals
- Is a team player, works well in a team environment both as a leader and a key contributor
- Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds and geographies
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
The hiring pay range for this position is $232,000 - $300,000 per year based on skills, education and experience relevant to the role. Other components of total compensation include a competitive equity grant at the time of hire and an annual bonus.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
- E-Verify Participation Poster
- Right to Work Poster