HVAC Lead Installation Technician
Authority Brands Inc. headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.
We are looking for a Lead HVAC Installation Technician to be responsible for the complete and satisfactory installation of residential HVAC equipment and accessories. Oversees the work of Assistant Installation Technician to ensure work is performed correctly to meet all code requirements, ability to communicate with customers to answer all questions and cover scope of work, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company standards/ requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as necessary.
- Performs limited diagnostics, as necessary.
- Maintains a clean work area and safeguards client floors by laying drop cloths while performing installations.
- Performs before and after walk through of entire home, identifies any damages and covers with customer.
- Completes installation forms which reflect tasks performed for reporting accuracy and future comparison.
- Effectively communicates with customer scope of job, answers any questions for customer, concerns, and problems.
- Performs start-ups on heating, cooling systems, and other components.
- Maintains safe working conditions installation crew.
- Trains apprentice on various aspects of the job to include set an air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, or air handler, pull vacuums on refrigerant systems and test for tightness. Install gas lines, flue pipes, and wiring for high and low voltage wiring applications as well as run flue liners.
- Abide by ALL One Hour standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Preferred 2 years of experience with solid references.
- EPA and NATE certification preferred but not required
- Must have a valid state driver's license.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
We believe our greatest assets are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and more.
Authority Brands Inc. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.Authority Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Retail
- Pay Type Hourly