PCA: Personal Care Assistant
Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is urgently hiring Personal Care Assistants (PCA) for Westminster Canterbury At Home.
Westminster Canterbury At Home offers personalized and exceptional Home Health Care, Home Care, and Hospice services in private home settings in Virginia Beach and surrounding areas.
We have immediate openings for:
- PRN-Flexible Scheduling *15.64/HR
What will I do?
The Personal Care Assistant, PCA provides routine, scheduled personal care services to clients on the Westminster-Canterbury campus as well as to others in the greater community.
This may include bathing, grooming, assistance with activities of daily living, light housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and accompanying clients to appointments.
What do I need for this role?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid/unrestricted driver's license
- Willing to drive to private homes in greater Virginia Beach area
- One (1) year of supervised nursing assistant experience (preferred)
- Able to meet the physical requirements of this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Direct Deposit
- Six (6) Paid Holidays
- Free Bus Passes Available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Plan
- Team Member Discounts
- No agencies use for any clinical position